Monday, March 7, 2011

The Dog

My Spanish mom bought a puppy for her granddaughters for Christmas. His name is Joc (I'm not sure how it's spelled because it's in Catalan, but it's pronounced like jock). I was super excited because on the form I filled out for my homestay I said I wanted a family with a dog. He was cute for the first few days... and then I saw his true colors. The silly little thing likes to pee and poo in front of my door. My Spanish mom says he's marking his territory, but it's MY territory right now. He's only four months old so I guess he's still being potty trained. I think he may have a problem with short term memory also. One day he wants to be my friend and nibble on my fingers. The next day he's barking at me like I'm an intruder. Then, he'll just sit and stare at me like he's never seen be before in his life. But it's so hard to stay mad at him. He's just so super cute.

This is how he just sits and stares at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment