Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bicis No Son Mi Fuerte

We went on a bike ride along the bay today. The view was absolutely beautiful...unfortunately I spent most of the time terrified I would run somebody over that I could barely enjoy it. No pasa nada (nothing's going to happen) is what people love to tell me, but I'm pretty sure if I ran over somebody's kid on a bike something would pasa. To be honest, I did clip a lady on the shoulder and she didn't seem upset. It was probably because I was apologizing repeatedly as I swerved trying to keep from hitting someone else. 


Now, I know how to ride a bike, but today was just not my day I guess. It didn't help that the bikes themselves were super shaky or that I haven't actually been on a bike in years. I know you never forget how to ride, but knowing how to ride isn't the same as being able to ride well. I'm pretty sure I'm just imbalanced though. I don't even walk straight. Oh well. I think walking along the bay is much nicer (and safer for me and those around me). I did get some nice pictures though : )


No comments:

Post a Comment