Friday, February 25, 2011

Valldemossa x 2

The first time I went to Valldemossa was with the students from my study abroad program and our "Guardian Angels", but we didn't stay long enough to fully enjoy the amazing beauty that is Valldemossa. We showed up, tried to go to the cartuja (charterhouse) which was closed, ate coca de patatas (potato rolls), and left. 


So... my friends and I decided to come back. And I have to say it was the best day trip I've had so far. We bought tickets to the cartuja, which also included entrance to a church, monastery, palace, museum, and a small garden. AND we got a private piano concert (not because we're super special, just because nobody else happened to be there at the time). I took some of the most gorgeous pictures during this trip.


I need to figure out a way to support myself if I moved to Valldemossa for good. Maybe a professional babysitter or an English teacher. I'm not exactly sure what I could do, but I would find a way. Or I might just get super rich so I can afford to buy a summer house here.



No comments:

Post a Comment