Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ses Illetes


Ses Illetes is this super beautiful beach that my Vandy friends managed to find one day. It's this cute little cove-like beach that really only the locals know about. I felt like a legitimate Spaniard just being there. I just wanted to mention it so I'd have a reason to put up the amazing pictures : )


Update: April 1 The water was even prettier today. And, my friend and I met the cutest little mischievous boy at the beach today. He saw me with my feet buried in the sand and he shouts out "Donde están tus pies?!?!?" (Where are your feet?) Then, he proceeds to try to catch fish with his tiny net and splash us with water. Later, he came back to apologize (his mom made him) and we helped him find fish to try to catch. Little Spanish kids are so cute!

Donde están tus pies?!?!?

Shot from top of the hill



My archaeological find

No comments:

Post a Comment